On this page, you will find resources for you as a tennis coach, including websites for drills, coaching methods and tips, marketing and business, useful websites, free resources, paid stuff………anything I can think of will be added as and when I think of it. Please contact me to add anything to this page
Use the tabs to select a category
- www.tennisdrills.tv – Jorge Capestany’s paid membership site is the daddy of drills sites. 1000s of video drills. Even if you only sign up for a month, you’ll get a HUGE amount of value.
- UK ONLY – For accredited coaches in the UK, the resources section in your coach area now has some really good content as far as technical development and drills.
- UK ONLY -LTA accredited coaches – all the LTA online course are FREE until 31st July. PLUS the ITF Academy and Icoach is also free to you. Get your code for that HERE and visit ITF Academy HERE
- www.tennisresources.com – is a site
with paid and free content. At a glance it looks like there’s plenty of useful
stuff in the free section. It’s free for USPTA members.
- Motor Skills Learning is a youtube channel with some really useful videos for your ‘tots tennis’ sessions (under 5s). It’s also a subscription website but there are plenty of good free videos on their youtube channel.
- The Tennis At Home page from Net Generation has loads of ‘at home’ drills (and other resources). Many of these will be good for normal sessions as well.
- And the USTA also has some ‘at home’ stuff for adults HERE.
- Be Gr8 At Tennis is a great website by coach Rob Cherry with all kinds of resources on it.
- Tennis247 – free membership site with lots of articles about everything from the business side to the coaching side.